Policies, Finances & Privacy Notices
Wath Academy has made some key policies, which may be of interest to parents and students, publicly available. Overarching policies, such as complaints and whistleblowing policies, which apply to the whole of Maltby Learning Trust are available on the Maltby Learning Trust website on their Policies page.
Policies updated in light of COVID-19:
- First Aid Policy - MLT Covid19 Update
- Toileting and Intimate Care Policy - MLT Covid19 Update
- Administration of Medicines Policy - MLT Covid19 Update
- Behaviour policy - WA Covid19 Update
- Attendance policy - WA Covid19 Update
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions - MLT Covid19 Update
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy - MLT Covid19 Update
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy - MLT Covid19 September 2020 Return to School
- Exclusion Policy - MLT Covid19 Update
- Health and Safety Policy - MLT Covid 19 Update
Academies are obliged to publish financial information which includes annual reports, audited accounts and names of charity trustees and members. This information is published centrally on the Maltby Learning Trust website. The financial reports can be found on their Policies page.
Privacy guidance across Europe changed on the 25th May 2018 with the introduction of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). The privacy notices attached below explain how we (and others parties) collect, store and use personal data about students.
If you would like to discuss anything in this privacy notice, please contact school via email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org (please put 'FAO Business Manager' in the subject) or telephone the school on 01709 760222 and ask to speak to the Business Manager.