Free Maltby Academy App - A multitude of communication and information features to stay in touch with what is happening at the Academy.
Download it today!
Maltby Academy App
The App is a fantastic new way to communicate and share information with you, our parent community. At the Academy we want you to feel as much a part of your son/daughter’s education as possible and with the increased use of smart phone technology, the free App provides a great way to keep up to date with Academy information.
The App gives you direct access to:
- Your son/daughter's attendance and punctuality data and timetable.
- Important Academy information including; key dates (which can be added directly to your smartphone calendar)
- Academy news
- A link to ParentPay.
The information is updated daily.
We are able to send you messages directly to the App and links to letters and consent forms relating to important information about your son/daughter's education. We can also send you details of events and visits that are taking place. You will receive a notification if we send you a message and there is no charge for the messages you send to us.
Feedback from parents/carers who are already using the App has been overwhelmingly positive; with many saying that it is easy to use and they like the way that letters are received instantly and that consent forms and reply slips can be completed and submitted immediately.
The App is available to Android and Apple smartphone users. To download the App:
- Go to the App store or Google Play and search for ‘My Ed’
- Select a School – either type in Maltby Academy or use our postcode S66 8AB.
- Add your details (not your son/daughter’s) Full Name, Mobile Number, Email Address and Click on Link Account.
- Security Code – You will be sent a security code by a text message to finish creating your account. Type the code into the App and press Create Account.
- Your son/daughter’s information will not appear in the App until the following day.
- The App does not currently work on Windows Phones.
If you have any problems accessing your son/daughter’s information through the App, or if you want to discuss how we communicate with parents/carers please contact Mrs Barratt or Mrs Woodcock at the Academy on 01709 812864. We hope you enjoy using the App and find it a useful source of information.