1. Providing inspirational teaching and constructive feedback, every lesson of every day.
2. Promoting and modelling high expectations, traditional values and professional standards.
3. Recognising, rewarding and celebrating success.
4. Preparing young people to be ‘employment ready’ with the skills and confidence to succeed.
5. Providing learning experiences which inspire: meeting the needs and aspirations of all.
6. Ensuring no student is left behind.
7. Sustainable and effective collaboration and partnerships with parents and the community.
8. Highly effective professional development to ensure excellence in the classroom.